Saturday, July 18, 2020

The Dears - My Top 10 - Part 1

The Dears have long been a favorite, consistently putting out lovely albums for the past 25 years.  My sissyboo Crys had the pleasure of seeing them live back in the late 90's/early 2000's and immediately told me about them, knowing I would fall deeply in love!  That love hasn't waned a bit, even though my deepest love is for their first four albums...especially the epic and flawless 2003 masterpiece "No Cities Left".  That album shakes me to the core and is on my "Desert Island Discs" list as an essential part of my being!  Their live shows are always electric and soul-tingling!  And my favorite part, those emotional, deep, soulful vocals of lead singer Murray A. Lightburn.  I need a Dears concert, NOW!

6.  End of a Hollywood Bedtime Story



7.  There Goes My Outfit



8.  Saviour



9.  Expect the Worst/'Cos She's a Tourist



10.  Warm and Sunny Days

No comments:

Post a Comment