Saturday, June 20, 2020

Freezepop - My Top 10 - Part 1

Freezepop is a band I've loved a very long time.  I remember hearing "Plastic Stars" while randomly scrolling through a guy I had just started dating's iPod, because one just has to know everything about one's music taste!  It was immediate fascination and love!  They make some of the best and most fun synth pop around!  AND now (HOPEFULLY), this year will see the release of their latest album "Fantasizer"!!  It's been a few years in the making and 10 years since their last fantastic album "Imaginary Friends" and I simply cannot wait.  Along with Annie's just announced new album, this may be my most anticipated 2020 release! 
Now in preparation, here is the first half of my Top 10 Freezepop songs!

6.  Plastic Stars



7.  Parlez-vous Freezepop?



8.  Here Comes a Special Boy



9.  Natural Causes



10.  Special Effects





No comments:

Post a Comment