Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Seeland

Land ahoy!! That's right, I Seeland! Brilliant space-age pop, as they like to call it, from a former Broadcast member and some guy from a band called Plone who I should probably look into. Oh this music is awesome. So space-age, so pop! I'm sad it's taken me over a year to discover this brilliance! I'm glad to see Tim ditched the Broadcast ship to make this! So much better than anything Broadcast is doing nowadays! (Sorry Broadcast, I'm still bitter about that 20+ minute experimental opening to your last show). "Tomorrow Today" is the album and you must get it, it's absolutely fantastic! I love the pop numbers, I love the mellow chill out ones too, I love the swank!

Sample away:

Turnaround

Captured

Hang on Lucifer


Plus a pretty video!

No comments:

Post a Comment