Saturday, May 30, 2020

Belle and Sebastian - My Top 10 - Part 1

In honor of my sissyboo Crysmiss, I present one of her favorite bands on Top 10 mode!!
I remember discovering Belle and Sebastian via a Borders bookstore listening station (just like Cranes!) in college.  They've had plenty of highs through their career thus far (and some lows too but we definitely won't be talking about those!).  One of my favorite concert moments of all time was seeing B&S live with Crys and her getting to go on stage and dance for 2, maybe 3 songs.  The sheer joy & glow on her face is a moment that will stay with me forever.  Here's to you Crys, and the gloriousness of indie pop masters Belle & Sebastian!

6.  Stay Loose



7.  The State I Am In



8.  Enter Sylvia Plath



9.  Is It Wicked Not to Care?



10.  Storytelling

No comments:

Post a Comment