Friday, June 4, 2010

Pearl Fiction - The Ruby Fever

Since I mentioned Zeigeist yesterday, it is only appropriate to follow up today with their delightful offspring Pearl Fiction who is in fact the lovely Per Störby (aka The Man Responsible for All of Zeigeist's Music). It's great to have him still making nice electropop for us all by his lonesome. The debut single "The Ruby Fever" was just released digitally this past Monday and here is the ummmm...strange video for the song. It's quite obvious this guy belonged with Zeigeist. Not sure what I think about the video yet, but I do know I quite enjoy the song! Sexy snails...that's all I'll say!

enjoy!!



Pearl Fiction's debut album is set for release sometime later this year. I've read October but hope for sooner. Now go buy "The Ruby Fever".

No comments:

Post a Comment