Monday, January 1, 2024

Flashback 2000: Broadcast - Come on Let's Go

This year we're and for the next bunch of years we're going to be doing something different here at Ooberus Oblivious! In addition to all the awesome new music I'll be sharing, I want to include little flashbacks from years past prior to the start of this blog. My formative years of music love! So many amazing songs/artists I've never shared here and they need to shine! Of course there will be plenty I have shared but that just means they are so good, they deserve to shine again!
For 2024, I'll be focusing on the year 2000. And what better way to start than with my SONG OF THE YEAR from 2000, the Broadcast epic "Come on Let's Go". This song has always hit me to the core and it's one of my all-time favorite songs, talking top 20 here!



No comments:

Post a Comment