Thursday, December 31, 2020

Song of the Year - 2020: Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

It pleasures me so to say that the title track from Jessie Ware's AWESOME album "What's Your Pleasure?" is not only my SONG of the year, but it's also my VIDEO of the year from my ALBUM of the year!! There are actually two videos for this track, but this one is far superior, thanks mostly to the dancing of Nicolas Huchard. The video is just as sexy & sleek as the song itself! This song always brings me joy. It makes me want to dance. It is perfect POP! Thank you Jessie, for such an amazing album and this amazing song!  May the world fix itself and let us see you in concert in 2021!   This music deserves to be seen & danced to LIVE!!  
Happy New Year EVERYBODY...Come on, dance & sing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment