Saturday, August 1, 2020

Madonna - My Top 10 - Part 1

In honor of her most recent bat shit craziness, I feel it is necessary to post the only other diva (after Vanessa), that I could complete a true Top 10 .
In spite of all her recent nutso comments/posts and multiple poor releases over the last several years, Madonna did rule the school of pop at one time.
Of all the Divas, Madonna is the one whose career I've actually followed and whose music I listen to regularly.  The first two CDs I ever owned were Violent Femmes' "Violent Femmes" and Madonna's "Erotica" (Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!)  Not to mention my dear friend Steve's obsession with her that always kept her on my radar.
While she's probably doomed to never get any more sane, I'll choose to remember that she once made music as amazing as the following 10 tunes...

6.  Lucky Star



7.  Frozen



8.  Open Your Heart



9.  Hanky Panky



10.  Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment