Saturday, April 25, 2020

David Bowie - My Top 10 - Part 1

This was a hard one to do.  The first draft of my David Bowie Top 10 spanned his entire career, from his self-titled debut all the way through to his last EP of new music in 2017.  As you can see from my list, my faves ended up cutting his career down a couple decades.  Nonetheless, nothing can take away from the amazingness that is all things David Bowie.  I rarely get emotional for celebrity passings, but hearing of his really struck a cord with me for whatever reason.  His final album is one of my favorites, which is strange to say considering his insane catalog.  There are endless things we can say about Bowie, but I'll keep it simple with, I love him.
My fave David Bowie songs starts ... NOW! 

6.  Something in the Air



7.  Dollar Days



8.  Where Are We Now?



9.  I'm Deranged

    

10.  China Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment