Sunday, November 18, 2018

Zeigeist - Pressurized Chamber

Zeigeist popped into my head the other day and I just had to listen to their fantastic (and only) album "The Jade Motel", my 2008 Album of the Year!  Then I checked Ooberus Oblivious and noticed that I've never shared my favorite song by this amazing, though short-lived band!  So for today's Flashback Sunday, I present the glorious "Pressurized Chamber"!  This track resonated on a deep level with me back then and holds a deep place in my heart.  I wish I could find live footage from the time I actually got to see Zeigeist LIVE during my one and only trip to Sweden (so far!).  They performed this track so beautifully.  Zeigeist, come back!  Pearl Fiction (post-Zeigeist solo project), come back!!  PLEASE!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment