Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Songs of the Year - 2015 - Part 6 - MY TOP 10

My TOP 10 Favoritest Songs of 2015!!  The POP is so POP-ping POWERFUL!!!!   What makes these so powerful??  They make me feel, they make me dance.  My favorite track of the year bounced back and forth between Marina & Class Actress through the last months and my ultimate decision came down to the LIVE presentations!!  OH SO GOOOOOD!!!!  Now, I am going to explode and leave nothing but little bits of POP laying everywhere!!  POP!!!!

10. Priest - Strong Hearts


9.  Lust for Youth - Better Looking Brother


8.  Giorgio Moroder - Déjà vu (ft. Sia)


7.  Purity Ring - sea castle



6.  Brandon Flowers - Can't Deny My Love


5.  Lower Dens - To Die in L.A.


4.  David Bowie - Blackstar


3.  V V Brown - Shift


2.  Class Actress - More Than You


MY SONG OF THE YEAR!!  SO GOOD, SO AMAZING!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!
1. Marina and the Diamonds - I'm a Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment