Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Best of 2014 - Movies

If I could go to the cinema every day, I would.  I love watching movies at the theatre.  Even in this modern age, where you can see so many movies in the comfort of your home when they're just being released in theatres, I still prefer the old fashioned way.  So many great movies this year, including the beautiful & poetic (and often hilarious) The Dance of Reality, one of the best coming of age/coming out movies I've ever seen in The Way He Looks, and what I would now call my favorite vampire movie of all time, Only Lovers Left Alive.
My top movies of 2014, in order...

1. La danza de la realidad [The Dance of Reality]

2. Hoje eu quero voltar sozinho [The Way He Looks]

3. Only Lovers Left Alive

4. Frank 

5. Snowpiercer

6. Boyhood 

7. Whiplash

8. Nightcrawler

9. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

10. Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)

11. Guardians of the Galaxy

12. The Babadook

13 / 14. Nymphomaniac Vol 1 & 2

15. Gloria 

No comments:

Post a Comment