Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best of 2013 - Songs - Part 1

Here are the first half of my favourite songs of the year!!  Rockyboo made this cute little YouTube video for the mix I made so EVERYONE can dance and party along!!  Part 2 coming tomorrow!!!



Tracklisting:
1. Future Bible Heroes - Keep Your Children in a Coma
2. Future Bible Heroes - Living, Loving, Partygoing
3. Rainbow Chan - Skinny Dipping
4. Summer Camp - Fresh
5. Neon Neon - Shopping (I Like To)
6. Janelle Monáe - Dance Apocalyptic
7. io Echo - When the Lillies Die
8. Young Galaxy - Pretty Boy
9. Ejecta - Jeremiah
10. Rainbow Arabia - Lacking Risk
11. Victoria and Jacob - Festival
12. Sally Shapiro - What Can I Do
13. V V Brown - The Apple
14. Club 8 - Stop Taking My Time
15. Annie - Invisible
16. Pet Shop Boys - Vocal

1 comment: