Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Magic Theatre - I Got the Answer

Oddly, this is only my 2nd post on Ooberus Oblivious about either The Magic Theatre or Ooberman (from whom the name of this blog is derived).  Considering combined, they are my favourite musical acts, that's a bit odd.
Now that I am fresh back from vacation and starting the posts back up, it is supremely befitting to start with The Magic Theatre's new video for their 2nd album's first single "I Got the Answer"!  This is sunshine pop perfection and life-affirming magic!  I can bounce to this chorus for days.
On a side note, just this past Saturday, I was present for The Magic Theatre's first official gig at Indietracks in Derbyshire.  Needless to say, they were amazing and I hope they play more shows soon.
Their 2nd album "The Long Way Home" is due for an October release on the awesome Elefant Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment