Thursday, June 21, 2012

Oliver North Boy Choir are BACK!!!!

Today, something wonderful and amazing and truly magical happened. What could that possibly be, you ask? WELL, I found out that Oliver North Boy Choir have reunited!!!! ONBC are one of my favourite bands of forever and it was a sad day in 2009 when I found out they had broken up. My first ever blog at Ooberus Oblivious was dedicated to saying farewell to them (and Zeigeist, on the same day!). Well, my tears have been completely swept away with this amazing new track and a video to match! This little vampire sure can dance! "Shadows" is their return single, released June 11, and from what I've read, it sounds like this is just the beginning of much more musical magic to come!!

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic I had no clue about all this until I discovered this blog post of yours over here. In addition to that I would like to ask you a question which is very important to me. Do you happen to know how to protect your blog articles from being used without your awareness about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And unfortunately, I do not know of a way to protect blog articles. I'm sure there is some sort of privacy/security thing you can find somewhere on the site, but I've never even bothered to look for such a thing.

      Delete
  2. I think that you made bright solution the moment when you picked out this topic of the article. Do you usually write your articles all by yourself or you work with a writing partner or an assistant?

    ReplyDelete