Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 - The Concerts

While it's hard to put a tag on awesome live music, I shall do so now with my BEST CONCERTS of 2011!!!

10. The Cure - Pantages (Night 3 of Reflections)
9. Charo - Haugh Performing Arts Center
8. CSS (x2!) - Culture Collide Festival
7. Portishead - Shrine Auditorium
6. The Presets - Club NOKIA
5. OMD - Club NOKIA
4. Robyn / Röyksopp - Hollywood Bowl
3. Ladytron - The Wiltern
2. PULP - Wireless Festival, Hyde Park
1. Erasure - Palladium

The most amazing live experience I had this year was seeing "Common People" (PULP) live in London. While the setlist left plenty to be desired and the crowd was full of rowdy drunk punks, when "Common People" started everything changed and that entire field was in unison and it was simply amazing. I got chills, I cried a little...I was so incredibly happy in that moment. I will never forget it.

This video doesn't do it justice, but you get the point...

No comments:

Post a Comment