Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lederhosen Lucil

I just discovered Lederhosen Lucil last month whilst riding into work with Agent Sexy Buns. The song "You Suck" made me instantly fall in love with it's very simple Casio beats and lovely lyrics like "I can't believe I did the nasty with your willy" or "'Cause a necrophiliac wouldn't touch your little crusty bone"...heyyyyyy!! How can you not love? She reminds me quite a bit of Stereo Total. Lucil has since dropped the nickname, opting to use her birth name Krista Muir. I will listen to her soon, but I'm loving my Lucil now! Here's the only video I can find, taken from her "Tales from the Pantry" album, and it's delicious:


While that video is awesome, it doesn't really capture the fun bouncy pop that is the bulk of her music...this not so great quality live video is pretty damn great:

No comments:

Post a Comment