Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Legendary Pink Dots - My Top 10 part 1

I'd first heard the magic of Edward Ka-Spel via The Tear Garden thanks to my college friend Jessica.  We'd met over her fascination of one of my Cure shirts.  I loved The Tear Garden and quickly learned of Ka-Spel's main project The Legendary Pink Dots.  What a world to immerse oneself into!  They've been going forever and continue to dazzle to this very day.  While they are one of the more experimental bands out there, I've always fancied their "poppier" tunes (obviously).  This was a long and exciting list to create as their catalog is deep & insane!  I present, My Top 10 Legendary Pink Dots tracks...

6.  As Long as It's Purple and Green



7.  Remember Me This Way



8.  Frosty



9.  True Love



10.  The More It Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment